POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.utilities : Array Patch! : Array Patch! Server Time
28 Jul 2024 16:21:43 EDT (-0400)
  Array Patch!
From: Jamis Buck
Date: 13 Dec 1997 13:25:50
Message: <3492D32E.E647D175@cs.byu.edu>
OK!  I've just finished coding and briefly testing a patch for POVRay
that supports ARRAYS!  I don't know about the rest of you, but I've been
wanting this for awhile, and (although it still needs to be tested some
more) this seems to work pretty well.  If there is anyone out there that
would be interested, I'll post the altered files.  (I'd post them now,
but I'd like to add some more error checking and do some more testing).

- Jamis Buck
buc### [at] csbyuedu
http://students.cs.byu.edu/~buck